Ladies- I'm preggers...OR AM I!?

OK- I had a tubal ligation 5 years ago- NEVER had a late period, or a single pregnancy symptom since. NOW- I'm bloated, tired, nauseaus, I have sore breasts, and I'm experiencing low, dull achy cramps like AF is on her way- but this has been going on for about 10 days. I'm due for AF in a few days. OK here's the kicker- My HPT's only show positive after about an hour, if at all. I just took one this morning, and the stinkin' positive line disappeared. Seriously confused. Went to the doctor, and had a blood test done, (-). But I have INCREDIBLE intuition. I would bet money I was pregnant. Has anyone else every gone through something like this? I'm going nuts!!!

lindsayperrault

Asked by lindsayperrault at 4:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Can I add one thing....I just looked at the test again...the line is back. It's faint...but it's back. (Insert tears of happiness here)
    lindsayperrault

Comment by lindsayperrault (original poster) at 4:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Maybe, maybe not. Yes or No. Make an appointment with your obgyn.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 4:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You arent supposed to read it past like a half hour or something. Yah congrats!!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 4:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I don't know, it is super odd that it was negative with the blood test, I am concerned that you may have an eptopic? I know it is much more likely when you had your tubes tied,, please let us know what you find out, and thank you for once for a good AM I PREGNANT question,, LOL~
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 4:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The blood test was a week ago...And it was qualitative, not quantitative. So- it was a simple yes/no. Got a no. I'll wait till AF DOES or DOESN'T SHOW.
    lindsayperrault

Comment by lindsayperrault (original poster) at 5:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011