DH is going away on a trip................ adult content

for 3 weeks.
He's got time off work that he has to use or he looses it. He's going to Florida to see his parents and a space shuttle launch. he made it for 3 weeks partly because he has the time, but if the shuttle launch is canceled, then this will hopefully give him time to see the launch when it does happen.

I'm totally behind this trip because I've gone on trips alone myself when the situation called for it. Things like family visits and my school reunion.
Places he didn't' really want to go.
I don't want to go to Florida, so he'll be going alone.

But I'm going to miss him so much!
We're going to do things like web conference each other and talk on the phone, but I'm still going to miss him :(

I guess this is more of a vent. But any suggestions from women who have spent time away from their husbands on how to feel better will help.
btw- I've already got plenty of sex toys, so that part is covered!
feel free to make adult suggestions.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Sounds like youre pretty independant,so I think you'll be ok. Read alot of books,treat yourself to a manicure and pedicure on night,lay around and relax,long bubble baths,just things you normally dont get to do when youre busy with everyday life. Ive also been away from my DH for long periods of times,but its made me become much more self sufficient and self dependant.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You'll be fine my hubby worked out of town for a month, he did come home on the weekends so that helped.
    I would talk to him alot!
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 4:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hang out with girl friends
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011