How to I get my 3 month old son to stop gagging himself?

nwmommy75

Asked by nwmommy75 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• lol this is too weird, my son does the same thing...ok I feel better, I'm not the only one with a silly baby haha and the worst part is, he thinks it is sooo funny, and just laughs out loud after he does it....but anyway, as far as getting him to stop, I have no idea, I just move his hand and say no-no....I don't really think there's anything you can do....they're gonna stick their hands in their mouths no matter what you do....but they'll learn eventually. I wouldn't worry about it.
    summermail88

Answer by summermail88 at 7:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• It's really not a big deal, don't worry about it, it's a phase he'll get over it.
    lifetimelove

Answer by lifetimelove at 7:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• That's a good question, Honestly my son was doing it for two weeks. But, I think he's figured out that it's not a good thing, it's a learning process. He could just stop one day, good luck!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 12:18 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• It is just so frustrating, it causes alot more laundry because he spits up after gagging. Can not wait until he outgrows this.
    nwmommy75

Comment by nwmommy75 (original poster) at 11:29 AM on Jun. 9, 2011