Breaking news....Weiner DID tweet his weiner.

He won't resign...emphasizes the need to tell the truth..

Your thoughts?

yourspecialkid

Asked by yourspecialkid at 4:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/06/rep-weiner-to-address-media-following-new-reports-revealing-images/

He has been having innapropriate online "converations" for 3 years...doesn't see any laws or House rules broken.

yourspecialkid

Comment by yourspecialkid (original poster) at 4:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My ex tweets his weiner so who cares
    Anonymous

• LOL!!!! He is a moron and should have thought twice before doing so, did he really think no one would find out???

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 4:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• WTF is wrong with these men? Seriously, both sides of the aisle too. Seriously losing my faith in that gender.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 4:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• well if he was all about telling the truth he should have done that from the beginning...just another idiot politician.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• At dinner, before he started talking I told my husband that if he (Wiener) had come out in the beginning and said hey, I did it, it was a mistake it would have blown over by now. If you lie and try to cover it up it ALWAYS comes out and is worse. Just ask Nixon and Clinton, among a few.

Won't resign, has done nothing wrong? SIGH...how about conduct unbecoming, but I guess that doesn't apply to congress....unless they happen to have an "R" after their name.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 4:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My ex tweets his weiner so who cares

Is your ex a sitting US Congressman lying to his constituency?
    yourspecialkid

Comment by yourspecialkid (original poster) at 4:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have to ask....do any of ya'll think he is...umm hot? LOL
    yourspecialkid

Comment by yourspecialkid (original poster) at 5:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I would hate to be his wife,what he did is wrong...and for someone his age. It is very juvenile.Something you do not expect
    of a US Senator.
    Amarie345

Answer by Amarie345 at 5:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Nope he is not but still who cares? Why do you care about his wiener? or who he shows it to? Does it mean he isnt able to do his job? Is he wiener running the show?
    Anonymous