Not sure if am pregnant or not?

Well, i just had my baby boy Jan 17 2011 and then i had my periods feb and march. My last was on march 28 for 3 days, then after that i didnt get a period april and may. I took a pregnancy test like a month ago and it came out negative. Two weeks ago i took another one, and this time it came out positive but it had a faint line on it. What do you ladies think, i have an appt in a week. But has anyone experience this before? ohhh and also could it be possible it came out positive cause maybe i still have the hormones of my last pregnancy? Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!

mamide3_boys

Asked by mamide3_boys at 4:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• most likely you are

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• More than likely you are.
    The hormones from before are mostly, if not all gone.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 4:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I would think that you are...CONGRATS!
    momma_twins7317

Answer by momma_twins7317 at 4:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think you may be having a set of "Irish Twins"-meaning you may be expecting another little one to be born within 12 mths of your son. Congratulations!
    LuvOurFamily

Answer by LuvOurFamily at 5:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thanks ladies:) Thats what i told my husband that we are gonna have irish twins:D
    mamide3_boys

Comment by mamide3_boys (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• A faint positive, is still a positive. I suggest you go see a doctor for confirmation.
    CaroCW

Answer by CaroCW at 5:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Wait 9 months. If something between 6 and 8lbs comes out of your vagina then you might want to start stalking up on diapers.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011