So how stupid IS my ex? TMI Sexting adult content

I am posting anon because I know he and his gf (well ex now but she is a weird stalker) follow me around, sometimes even on cafemom. I have posted before that I was thinking of filing for custody of him (our son) again. He had been living with the gf and dad and while gf was there things seemed ok. We have shared custody basically so it works. I see my son all the time so it is not like I go without seeing him.
The situation got bad last June when the gf moved out having cheated on ex (karmas a bitch he cheated on me with her). My son is suffering now though, grades, hygiene, etc. We paid our lawyer who has filed the custody papers. Lo and behold my ex has no idea (yet) that these papers are being drawn up and filed.

My fil went to pick up my son at his last visit and my ex and him like to "shoot the shit" as my fil says. He shows my fil photos of himself screwing a woman at work. Photos of his penis. A video of him ejaculating on this woman. And all within a couple feet of my now 11 yr old son. I just really could NOT believe it. WHO DOES THAT? I called my lawyer. They said it can be hard to get cell records but not impossible and given my sons age and likelihood he might be curious they are going to add it to the filing. I just had to share and ask if anyone has ever come across someone like this? WHY would you take photos like that? Do these women AND men not get these photos will somehow end up in places they should not? Just gross.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Your ex is thinking with the wrong head
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 5:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• how in the hell did you end up with a psychopath?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 5:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• did he just become 'stupid' or has he always been that way, but the convenience of sharing custody covered it?
    stupid doesn't start overnight. sorry. get your kid back, fulltime.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Well he obviously was not doing those things when I was with him, but yeah ick. It isn't JUST that it is that he showed them to my FATHER IN LAW, as in my CURRENT father in law.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Oh no it was not over night. This has been over a period of time, maybe the last 3 years? Like I said while the gf was there things seemed calm and I always thought she was so mean to him and hard on him, always cracking a whip. Now I know why. I do plan to have him back full time. I am hoping these photos seal the deal in a way so the judge can see what I am talking about. I am no angel, but I would not do that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Are you sure he wasnt doing that behind your back? Either way if he deletes them, its just going to be considered he said she said, and that will look like you are trying to make him look bad.

What I dont get is why he would think your fil would want to see that.......
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Oh I know he was cheating behind my back but we divorced a long time ago long before cell phones were what they are today. I really don't know why he thought my father in law wanted to see them either, and my father in law sure as hell does'nt know either haha. That is why he told me! My dh said we can get his phone. I told him he can just delete whatever is on it. I think though maybe there is a way to get images or something from the company itself. I have no clue. Either way. He is toast.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011