6.5 wks... Normal?

Ok, for the last week I feel like I can barely move. Simply using the restroom is exhausting and feels like a chore. I barely eat because nothing sounds good. I have like a nauseas headache and everything makes me want to throw up (although I don't). I don't even feel like me. Is is normal? Everything makes me emotional and is an ordeal. Also, sometimes I feel fine which makes me scared I may be miscarrying.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm 14 weeks along, and I still feel like that, except that I'm sick all the darn time. Sickness will come when it is supposed to come, if it does at all. Not being sick does not mean that there is something wrong at all! It means that you're under the few lucky girls that will not feel sick, and believe me you are not missing ANYTHING by not being sick. Enjoy it while you can. Sickness can start any time from now on. Mine started at 7.5 weeks and still going strong. Being fatigued is a very normal symptom as well. Everything makes me tired, even walking to the bathroom gets me out of breath. Relax and congratulations on the baby!
    CaroCW

Answer by CaroCW at 5:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• welcome to pregnancy!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• sounds normal to me. i agree with peanutsmommy1! LOL it normally ends around week 12-15 but comes back around week 34-38 :(
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 5:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Whoever said pregnancy is beautiful was obviously never pregnant. I felt that way with my second until about the 4th month. My doc gave me pills for my stomach but guess what... they made me throw up! My doc suggested noting what I ate to see if certain food were triggering my headaches. She was right! Good luck momma.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 5:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• sounds very normal to me! Welcome to pregnancy :)! Hang in there mama! :)
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 5:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011