My husband back his shit and left me.

so i found my husband on a personal over the weekend and he is gone camping for the weekend so he came back and i confronted him about it and he flipped out and told me he never set it up and was sceaming at him that i dont trust him. he then proceeded to tell me the personal probably created itself because he watches to much internet porn. or that someone else created it with his email address. he left and told me to call him when i trusted and believed in him and our relationship. wtf is a girl to do

angeleyz375

Asked by angeleyz375 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck..it's a duck. Personal adds son't just set themselves up. You can't even choose to forgive what he won't admit. Convienent he was off camping.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 5:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think he is full of crap, and I would leave him gone.
    canthaveboys1

Answer by canthaveboys1 at 5:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• sounds like that is the best thing for you!! let him stay gone!! Good Riddens!!! Good Luck!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 5:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• If he TRULY didn't set it up himself, then chances are he would NOT have flipped out like that. Flipping out = found guilty and doesn't want to admit it (9 out of 10 times...I'll give it the benefit of the doubt).
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 5:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• In reality, what will you do? What are your thoughts? I would agree with the others.. no site sets up a personal account with his information on it -so right there you have to suggest he could be lying.. has anything else been going on that makes you suspect this at all>?
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• much as I'd like to agree with the first post, I'm afraid that these sort of things are possible. There are viruses, hackers and ways it could have gotten there without him knowing it. Just to name a few examples, there are viruses that can take your info and send things out.

BUT, I would keep a bit of a eye on him. The fact that he got so defensive doesn't make him look good, but also doesn't prove anything.
    I think that most people would understand why you would be upset regardless as to how the personal got there. Did he act the least bit surprised about it when you told him?

you could do something sneaky if you really want to,
    have you considered having someone answer the post, set up to meet him if he agrees then maybe catch him? that would be hard to argue!

I hope that it is a case of a hacker or something, but it may not be!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• he has done this before. about 2 years ago he set up a sex account and when i found out he deleted it and that was that. i dont even know what to do . we have four kids and he up and walks out and blames it on me.
    angeleyz375

Comment by angeleyz375 (original poster) at 5:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Let him go and slap him with Child Support.
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 5:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• He is a piece of crap. You and your kids will be better off without him. I'm so sorry this has happened to you. :( Just know this is most certainly NOT your fault. He's the scum bag. Pick yourself up and move on to better life without him! GL
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 6:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• if you know for a fact that he has done this before, then he's probably full of it. I'd talk to a lawyer if he decided to walk out on the marriage.
    I'm sorry this happened. that sucks.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:08 PM on Jun. 6, 2011