Do you have adult kids living with you?

if so, how many and what are their ages?

nybor48

Asked by nybor48 at 5:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Adult Children (18+)

• just my 30 year old husband lol. Other than that nope just our 6 and 3 year olds. We have had dh's friends (2 diffrent ones) at one time or another and we will never do that again lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Not anymore. Last year I had them all though. They are now 21, 19, 17, 11, and 6, so last year all were a year younger. My 21 and 19 yr old now live together with her husband and her two kids. They had fallen on hard times so had we. We helped each other out but it was very hard. I love them. But I am glad they have their own place. My 21 yr old (almost 22) mentioned moving back home yesterday and I ignored what she said.

Answer by gemgem at 5:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• well no, my daughter is only 3, but if she EVER needed a home i would never turn her away and she can live with me as long as she wants! My girl friend did it the right way and lived with her parents til she was 24 and married and now she had NO car payment and NEVER wants for anything, her college is paid for, and she spends her money how she wants because she stayed at home bill free til she needed to get out. however my mom has had all her kids but me move back in to her house and my step dads kids and she always says she wants to live in a one bedroom condo so we cant move back in! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 5:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• my 22 yr old brother lived with us for 6 mo... does that count? haha
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 5:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• One of my 21 year old twin sons is living at home and actively looking for work. He finished his school and has been hitting the roads trying to find a job. His twin is married and when not in college, he and his wife live across town with her parents.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 10:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Not at this time, but our adult children all lived with us at one time or another. We never had any problems. They knew the house rules and they lived by them.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have 2 of my 4 sons at home right now. My 24yo moved back 2 weeks ago and is with us until August and our 19yo only stays with us during college breaks, otherwise he lives on campus.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes, I have 2 at home. My middle son turns 23 in Sept and my daughter is turning 21 in August. They both go to school and work so we told them they could live at home with stipulations. It's still hard sometimes. I'm ready for them to be out on their own.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My daughter is 18 but she will be leaving in September to go to university.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• My son just turned 18 and will continue living with us, even when starting college in the fall, because he's attending a local university.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:40 AM on Jun. 8, 2011