how do i schedule my life w/ an 8 month ?

happiestmom0323

Asked by happiestmom0323 at 11:50 AM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just do what you normally do except he is an added bonus, you just may have to do things earlier and get ready earlier.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Dec. 10, 2008

• The same way you always did. Things might not go as smoothly as they used to but the sooner both mom and baby get into a schedule the better. I used to bring my son with me everywhere, he learned to nap when we were driving and being pushed around in the stroller. I think dropping everything you need to do to be home for nap time is rediculous, babies ar VERY flexible and however you choose to schedule your day is how little on will schedule his. Hope that helps, there are no cookie cutter answers to this one. Just do what feels right for you.
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 12:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• A lot of the time, you can't. That's just part of being a parent.
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 5:51 PM on Dec. 10, 2008