Any advice on what to pack in my hospital bag when I go for my planned C-Section?

MommyOfTheBest2

Asked by MommyOfTheBest2 at 5:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I nice comfy robe and comfy slippers. Brush and comb,toothbrush,toothbrush,mouthwash. Favorite snack like chocolate!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:07 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Really high-waisted panties, so the waistband is miles away from your incision.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Loose fitting, comfy clothes. I used the hospital gowns while I was there for ease while nursing, and to keep as little as possible on/over/near the incision.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You don't need much. The hospital gowns are best for nursing. Slippers maybe? a phone, camera and baby book. Clothes to go home in for you and baby, toiletries. That's all you need.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 6:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Fold down yoga pants are a lifesaver. They are stretchy and comfortable, and the fold-over waist doesn't hurt but keeps your tummy supported.
    Ataemommy

Answer by Ataemommy at 7:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011