Anyone sick of men and thought about...

becoming a lesbian?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Sometimes men get on my nerves. I'm happily married to my husband, but I have dated women in the past, just because I was sick of men...and honestly...they're no better...trust me. Women are caty, and emotional. But it doesn't matter what parts they have, to me anyway, just as long as they treat me right...the person I married just happened to have a penis.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:24 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• LOL! No, but when I got divorced I used to tell everyone I was just for people to leave me alone about dating etc. But never seriously considered it.

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 6:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yep...I felt like I was never going to find someone (a companion at the very least) Then my husband came along :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I don't think anyone 'decides' to 'become' a lesbian. But I've heard of women wishing that they were a lesbian when they get sick of men.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 6:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• HECK NO. lol If ever my husband and I got divorced I would stay single for the rest of my life. I don't need to replace or "find" love
    BeachyBabe

Answer by BeachyBabe at 6:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes - and I actually did "become" one for 15 years. I had a horribly dysfunctional relationship with a guy for 4 years that after it ended, I didn't trust myself to choose a good man after. I had some lesbian friends who seemed so happy. I thought that maybe that would make me happier and what woman doesn't understand women better than another woman. Well, I realized soon after I was not - but we had moved in and she had helped me financially... so I felt like I couldn't leave. She was also quite controlling and we had a child together and I stayed for the child. After 15 years, I could not do it anymore. I longed to be with a man. So I left her and met a wonderful man and married him 3 years later. My only regret is hurting our daughter so much with the breakup.
    Anonymous

• no but i thought i would never find the right guy then my husband came along and took on two little girls because there father left and and then gave me our handsome son
    bryansgirl

Answer by bryansgirl at 1:59 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• You can't BECOME a lesbian. You either are or you are not.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:41 AM on Jun. 8, 2011

• Well not unless you're Ann Heche or Lindsay Lohan.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:42 AM on Jun. 8, 2011