Advice? adult content

I am having some stomach tenderness an my cervix is high closed an has white cervical fluid could i be pregnant...my husband an i have been tryin to concieve for a year an a half.. I have had nausea an we had sex on all of my fertile days...what do yall think

kiki637

Asked by kiki637 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• It doesn't matter what we think...take a test..if its too early then wait..and take a test.
    Anonymous

• It will happen when it happens.
    Mostly when you least expect it.
    Just live your life stop stressing or it may not happen.
    momand4kids

Answer by momand4kids at 6:42 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Ok since NEITHER of the women above chose to answer your question...I will!

The cervix being high CAN be a sign that you are pregnant.

My cervix was high, soft and closed with all of my pregnancies before I ever even got a bfp. BUT you really have to know what your cervix is normally like. Mine is low, hard and closed at after ovulation when not pregnant so for me a high, soft, and closed cervix is a good indicator of pregnancy but it may not be for other women.

The nausea could also be an indicator of a little baby bean growing inside of you.

Take a test when you miss your cycle and good luck!!

Anonymous

• Yes, I agree with the above ANSWER! Although my cervix often changes after O from high and soft to high and hard then low and hard and right back high to high and hard during AF. But i haven't had a cance to check during pregnancy, i have gotten there YET!!! Keep your faith, GL & Baby Dust to you!!
    Hopeful_Gam

Answer by Hopeful_Gam at 9:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2011