I lol'd!

I found this in my news feed. My friends thirteen year old sister got dumped for another girl. (They weren't really "dating". They only saw each other in school or at each other's houses with parents since they're so young.) This is one of the reasons she's a good friend of mine. :)

"Dear Baby Sister,

Dating sucks. Always. But especially at your age. Because at your age, ya'know, the start of puberty, boys are overwhelmed by the sudden appeal of boobs and will hop on any pair they can. It gets a bit better as you get older and guys learn to ignore or at least control their attraction to bosoms, but there will still be slip ups now and again. At your age, the only boys worth caring about are family, babies and boys who don't find breasts attractive. And the last one is only good as a friend/shopping buddy/image consultant. Bottom line, you're young. Don't worry or get too attached. Have fun but don't expect a ring. You have plenty of time to get committed when you're paying taxes and rent.

Love, 

Your big sister who loves you. :)"

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Teens (13-17)

• happyAwwww!

Mexish72

Answer by Mexish72 at 6:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• :) I love that! Yay big sister :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 6:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• What a good big sister.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:37 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Now that is a loving big sister who's got lil sis's back - love it!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 10:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Awesome! I love seeing sisterly love!! :) Yay!
    JaniceMc27

Answer by JaniceMc27 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 19, 2011