Are you an early morning person?

I can be, but most of the time im really not, but i do like how extra peaceful it is in the mornings.:)

luckygirl2000

Asked by luckygirl2000 at 6:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Since our summer started a month early,I get up by 5 a.m.!
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 6:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'll be honest-HELL NO!!! I am more of a late afternoon/swing shift type gal. I do get in the am though.

deniseh1973

Answer by deniseh1973 at 6:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Only because I have to be. My husband and I are night owls by choice. BOTH kids are early birds that get up with the sun. And the 4 year old will NOT shut the hell up. As soon as she's awake for the day it's non-stop chatter until she falls asleep at night.

Cranky Mommy is an understatement. At least the 7 year old has learned to leave me alone in the mornings until I talk to him first.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• YES! I am absolutely an early morning person. I sit in my wicker rocker on the front porch and drink my coffee and watch the birds eat seed from my feeder, Hummingbirds come to the nectar feeder on the porch too. I love nature and it starts my day off sooo peaceful. I get up about 15 min before sunrise so I can have my java in hand. :)
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I can be if I have to but I hate it lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yepp, even if I don't need to be I am still up 6to 7am everyday, my 5 year old is the same way ,everybody else in this house could sleep til noon, drives me crazy.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 11:04 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I prefer to get up around 8 or 9 am,however I have a 2 1/2 pound Yorkie puppy that thinks I should be up by 6am each morning.So I just take a nap in the afternoon.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 11:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• banging head into wallI am NOT a morning person!

sherribeare

Answer by sherribeare at 2:06 PM on Jun. 7, 2011