Not working and confused.

I have a 7 and a half month baby girl and have been on maternity leave for 8 months. I moved in with my fiance 4 months ago and at first he didnt want me to work until she made a year now all of a sudden he is making it a big deal about me going back to work sooner. The only problem is I dont really trust anyone with her other than immediate family. Am i just being paranoid? I dont lknow what to do. Please help.

chelleamber

Asked by chelleamber at 12:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• nah i didnt leave my son with anyone but fam and my bff for the first year too and i worked. see if you can get a job that lets you work when they can watch her/ dh can watch her.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• your being paranoid...is there someone you trust that can watch her...what was your plan when she turned a year...who would have watched her then?? i can totally see the importance of you needing to get a job...maybe you could do a paper route. thats what i do at night, and occassionally bring along my youngest. and before when i had my day job on top of my night paper route, he watched the kids during the day and went to work at night as well.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I know how you feel. I have a 8 month and now my husband wants me to go back to work. I stay home with my first, she is 4 years old now, I did put her in daycare until she was 3 years old, but i took her out because the caregiver wasn't teaching anything just letting her watch tv all day. but with my 8 month old son i want to stay with him until i feel comfortable putting him in daycare. My husband don't seem to understand that you just can't drop you child anywhere. The most I can tell you is to wait until your ready. I was the same way with my daughter. so your not paranoid. your just being careful. Just wait until he/she is 1 years old that's what i'm going to do. If you have a family member you can trust, you can leave him/her with them. if you choose a daycare check it out and make sure they have open policy where u can stop by anytime to check on your child. good luck
    mommybeanz

Answer by mommybeanz at 1:17 PM on Dec. 10, 2008