Just wondering experiences.

Have any of you tried caster oil to induce labor? What happened? How far along were you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I heard some pretty bad things about it, and that it basically just makes you throw up. Best advice I can give is to just wait it out. Even though the end of pregnancy is terribly uncomfortable, the baby needs these last few days/weeks to develop strong lungs. Try to enjoy the time you have left on your ownor as a twosome, go to a movie to take your mind off of it all, go out to dinner and have an amazing dessert. Live it up now, because once that baby is here you won't be able to do stuff like that for a long time.
    risonski

Answer by risonski at 12:19 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Oh I don't have the guts to try it. I was just wondering what happened when others tried it.
    Anonymous

• never had the guts to try it....didnt want to get crampy and shit everywhere.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I hear that!
    Anonymous