Should I be concerned about a day without morning sickness?

I'm five weeks in, and in the past four days or so, I've had extremely mild cramping (no blood). My boobs still hurt, and I'm experiencing all of my other symptoms still, but I've barely felt nauseous at all today. Maybe twice, but almost not at all. Yesterday I was severely nauseous, but only a few times as well. All other days, it seemed like my nausea was much more frequent, and average in severity. I know miscarriages are common early on.
Should I be worried? Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• if you are in the last months of your pregnancy then the cramps could be braxton hicks contractions which is no need to worry. If it is in the beginning of your pregnancy it could be stretching of your uterus. And with not have morning sickness, take advantage of the days you dont have it because you might not get a lot of days where you wont.But if you are really concerned defiantly takl to your doctor. You can never be too sure when it comes to being pregnant.
    ladyb155

Answer by ladyb155 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Be happy, you're having a good day!
    camiam81

Answer by camiam81 at 7:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I never felt nauseous at all during my pregnancy. How you feel one week isn't how you're going to feel the next week. I wouldn't be too worried!
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 7:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• The only thing I'd be worried about is if that nausea comes back lol
    Otherwise, enjoy momma and congrats
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 7:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I wouldn't be worried at all, I'd be glad to have a day nausea free... I'm 10 weeks w/my second and I had my first day of nausea...OMGoonies I thought I was gonna die then it passed. I didn't have any nausea with my first so it was new to me! lol! Hopefully it doesn't become a daily routine! :)
    MommyYeoman

Answer by MommyYeoman at 7:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• A day without morning sickness? You should be the happiest!!!! I hated getting sick in the beginning of my pregnancy. Thank god I only got sick like 5 times, but some women get sick ALLLLLL the time. Be happy you haven't got sick in a day! :)
    jessiskinner200

Answer by jessiskinner200 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have felt pretty good today, well, besides being tired and a bit crampy.
    I was just worried that it meant I was going to miscarry.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yep I would just count yourself as lucky. Some ladies have it off and on and some never get it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 9:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• not everyone gets morning sickness.. with both my pregnancies i haven't had any.. consider yourself lucky :)
    akalei

Answer by akalei at 12:29 AM on Jun. 7, 2011