Anyone have a recipe or link for a cake recipe that doesn't use eggs????

I have everything to make a cake from scratch except the eggs!!!! Help please! :) Thank you! :)

BeachyBabe

Asked by BeachyBabe at 7:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• u can make a cake without eggs use mayo in the place of eggs u won't be able to tell the difference
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You can try applesauce, the cake will probably be a bit flatter, but it should come out moist, add a pinch of baking powder!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• A tablespoon of vinegar added to your milk will replace eggs.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 7:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'm a vegan and I use applesauce in place of eggs when baking. No one has ever been able to tell the difference, or at least they never made me aware of it.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 7:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• do you have any yogurt? you can substitute the eggs for yogurt, I had to make vegan muffins and it worked really well as a binding agent.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• don't use mayo!!! i tried that once and i guarantee that whoever has heard it has never tried it!!! my mom gave me that tip a few years ago to substitute mayo for the eggs and the end product was a chocolate war shield. it was rock hard. eggs keep it moist. trust me do not use mayo, you'll waste your time
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My son has an egg allergy. You can replace all the ingredients with one can of soda. If it's chocolate - add the dry mix and one 12 oz can of coke. If it's vanilla, it's dry mix plus 12 oz of sprite or 7 Up. Don't add anything else - just the mix and soda. Comes out fine!
    MegMurry

Answer by MegMurry at 8:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2011