Any advice or secrets on how to make my hair grow faster?

I chopped it all off at Christmas and now i regret it of coarse. I want it to grow back fast! Help!!

youngmum87

Asked by youngmum87 at 7:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Prenatals helped my hair a little.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 7:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• get it trimmed regularly.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You take prenatal vitamins, but hairstylist here and the average hair grows about 1/2 to 3/4 inch a month, make sure your getting a light trim every 8 weeks, because the ends will split and break if not,, I bet it is still cute!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 7:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• my hair has always been thin and hasn't grown very much but ever since i got pregnant and take prenatals my hair is getting thicker and longer
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 7:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• dont use any shampoo or conditioner that contains any form of alcohol, it is possible to find i promise and you can take a vitamin called hair skin and nails specially formulated to help in those areas.. avoid styling products as much as possible.. i have super thick straight hair that grows really fast, almost an inch and half every month...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 7:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Take multi vitamins with lots of B complex and extra biotin. (HSN sells Andrew Lessman's "Hair Skin Nails" vitamins with all the required stuff).

Don't over wash or over process your hair, so you won't need to trim too often. (Extra trimming does not affect the rate of growth, it just makes it look healthier. When you trim, of course, you are actually shortening the hair.) In warm weather, hair grows faster, but nothing you do is gonna make a BIG difference. Some things just take time.

BTW: Pregnancy usually makes hair and nails thicker and stronger.
    ss_mom

Answer by ss_mom at 7:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Have you tried Chia seeds?
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 8:17 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Prenatals.
    clarity333

Answer by clarity333 at 3:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Trimming small trimming and protein does help too cause that is what your hair follicles are is dead protein so I have read :) it will help your nails also :)
    djavongirl

Answer by djavongirl at 12:40 PM on Jun. 7, 2011