Can somebody help me with my signature.....

I don't know what's going on here. But everytime I try to add things to my signature, like a birthday ticker or blinkies, it tells me there was a problem and nothing saves. It says please type a signature. Hellooooooo, that's what I've been trying to do for hours now. I keep coming back to it thinking there was a problem earlier. But nope, still the same. I don't get it cause I had a birthday ticker and a couple blinkies on it earlier today. But then I decided to add a couple more blinkies and they wouldn't take. So I just deleted it all and started over thinking that would solve the problem. Nope. Now I have no signature at all. Can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong?

meesa0210

Asked by meesa0210 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi meesa0210,

We're sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your signature.

Can you click on the link labeled "Contact Us" at the bottom of any page on CafeMom and send us a note from there? That will enable us to look further into the issue.

<< The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 12:56 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Hey! are you trying to put it in the rich text signature or the regular? I know the tickers and blinkies have to be in the rich text or whatever it is called. good luck!
    shellyplatz

Answer by shellyplatz at 9:14 PM on Dec. 10, 2008