Could i be pregnant even though the test was negative? please help?

Okay so i was feeling like i was pregnant before i got my period i was nauseous/dizzy/headaches/tender breasts/insane mood swings/cramps/stomach pain...so i took a test and it came out negative then my period came on may 29th and it lasted 3 days it was light but heavier then spotting then it ended and then about 7 days after it started i have all the symptoms back and they wont go away and i had diarrhea all day long so i just took a test but it was negative and i am so confused i don't know weather it was a false positive or what but i need an honest straight forward opinion, like yes its possible or not its not because now i took a test but it was negative but i am still so confused.

lover42694

Asked by lover42694 at 7:44 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its always possible but sounds like negative is correct. wait another week n test again
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes you could be. With my first it was coming back negative every time I took it. I went to the Dr. and asked for a blood test. With my second and third child I just asked for it right away because I told them what has happened to me before with the urine test. Not every woman is the same. Make an appointment with your Dr and tell them what is going on and that you would like a blood pregnancy test. Than you will know without a doubt if you are or not. Good luck!
    Familliaofcinco

Answer by Familliaofcinco at 7:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• If you test too early or if the test is defective then it could not show correct results. I would wait and test again or go to the Dr for a blood test.
    ArmyGlamour

Answer by ArmyGlamour at 7:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yes u can be!! when i was pregnant my test came up negative to make sure i went to the dr. and asked for a blood test and sure enough i was infact pregnant!
    mommyof2tx

Answer by mommyof2tx at 8:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Yes I took one and it was negative when i went to the doc because i puked for 3 months i came up positive. also my MIL had 2 sons and her mom had 10 kids and none of them tested positive ever
    meg986

Answer by meg986 at 8:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• yep. you could piss on 100 sticks and have them come up negative and still be prego
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011