I hope I never get a daughter in law like my friend....

My best friend constantly talks down about her new husbands family... There has been several times when we ( as a group of friends) have sat around and bad talked his family because of all of the awful things she has said.... All of us considered his family completely disgusting trash... She even has made Facebook posts making fun of his mom and sister...

I recently had a bad break up with my ex-fiance... so my daughter and i moved into my friends extra rooms for a couple of months... and over these last couple of months I have seen first hand - THE TRUTH !....

My friend is not only a total BITCH to these people, but they are actually sweet caring people who try everything to try and get along with her... she is pretty much abusive to her husband !!!!

The way she acts to " outside people" is a completel 180.

First off her husband works 3 jobs just so she can stay home and go shopping and THEN he has to come home, and clean and cook supper, she will then belittle him and complain about him EVERY SINGLE night...

One day her mother in law came over and dropped off a couple of shirts that she had bought her and my friend threw them down and told her she hated them, when his siter tried to tell her how rude she was, she then made a comment about how fat his sister is.

the worst thing is, she just recently found out she is pregnant... and she said she is so happy because this baby is something she can hang over their heads ( her exact words ) , and that she can also make sure they never see it if they piss her off.

It makes me so sick to think I ever considered her a friend or that i was ever mean or thought badly about these people who she treats so badly....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Oh man, it's so good you've seen the truth. People can be so damn manipulative hey. I feel sorry for this lady's husband but especially for the child she's bringing into the world, that's sad.
    judimary

Answer by judimary at 8:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• she dose not sound like a nice person i hope this baby bring out a new side of her
    i dont get along well with my inlaw but my friends have seen 1st hand what there liek and i'm forever trying to be nice for the sake of my kids . as i want them to know there family
    Anonymous

• Poor man! If I were him I would leave her for the sake of that child!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 8:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• although my inlaws are in truth awful i still love them at least a little and we dont get neck and neck with eachother....your freind sounds immature and...if she is abusive to her husband then she can get abusive with her baby....those poor people and baby!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 8:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• it's nice to see a post where the angle isn't 'she the mom so everyone else better put up with it'
    Anonymous

• Wow...you friend sounds like my mother. My goodness what a god awful person.
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:19 AM on Jun. 8, 2011