Does he love me

Sorry for keep bothering you with my issues but the last question i asked was how to leave, well i'm still thinking on that but now there is more. He said sexy was an obligation SOMETIMES like when i get pissy because i didn't get it when that is not always the case. But he assured me that he loves me and does want to be with me but I just can't be sure anymore! He tells me shit like "i don't want to go out with the guys because i love you and want to spend time with you" but now i'm finding out he would just say that so he wouldn't have to tell me the real reason he didn't go out with the guys ( He didn't want to piss me off!!) which would not have happened I've told him time and again to go and have fun, but he says that i would be pissed even if i told him to go basically calling me a liar. i'm just so frustrated what can i do? Please help!

DragoFly

Asked by DragoFly at 12:25 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• Im not up to date with what your talking about but it seems to be that he is walking on pins and needles not to make you mad. it doesnt mean he doesnt love you and it also doesnt mean that he does. figure your stuff out together. if you think its better for him and for you and your family if you split then go that route...as long as in the end you can say you did all that you could.
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 12:33 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• maybe you have gotten mad one to many times and he is scared of pissing you off. that has never stopped most men from going out especially when you tell him to go and have fun. so this is very confusing but i think he does love you. if he didn't he would go out and not careless how you feel.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• i don' t know that i've seen your other posts, but based on this alone, it sounds like your issue has to do with trying to be psychic and psychological. you make a whole lot of assumptions about what he is "really" saying and his motivations, etc. sounds like you have a major problem with trust and security/self-esteem and are overanalyzing... it's not him making you crazy, it's you. cut it out.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 10, 2008