Do you have any ideas for a cheap anniversary gift?

It's our one year, we're in a LDR and I'm going to see him. So it'll have to be small enough to fit in a carry-on. Plus I'm going through some serious financial issues right now and it needs to be rather inexpensive. We're both more about the thought than something more materialistic anyway. I'm just having trouble coming up with something and need some ideas to help me brainstorm.

camiam81

Asked by camiam81 at 8:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband wants some new sleep pants :/ (Today is our 11th...happy anniversary to you two!)
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I say just drop your clothes when you are alone. DH loves when I do that.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Sex is always an excellent gift :D
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 8:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i engraved my dh's wedding band.. he always said forever. so i had FOREVER engraved on his band. the next yr while i was expecting our son and to swollen to wear my band he was able to take it and have engraved ALWAYS on my band. i went to the mall to things rememberd and had it done for 15.00, then i made his fav dinner and as we ate i sliped him the jewlery box. he thought i bought him something ( i know he dosent want jelery lol ) but he opend the box to find his ring he was confused and i said inside read it. he loved it. and to conclude the night.........hehehehe...... ;) all very inxpensive and meaning ful.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011