Amazon...

They are making me sooo mad! I got an email from an overseas part of Amazon (Germany I believe) saying someone had opened a new account and used my credit card to make purchases. In the email it said they had closed the account and cancelled and open orders. Well, one must have fallen through the cracks cause a couple days later I saw a $26.24 charge on my CC statement from the same amazon.de. I called my CC company and told them, they cancelled the card and are sending the paperwork to be filled out. I called Amazon and they took all the info. to send to their investigations team. After them not getting my info. right the first time and having to call back they are now telling me they don't see the charge on that CC # through them! Ummm...it is on my CC statement! So now they want me to fax them the statement! Which I don't like the idea of. It just seems like they are giving me the run around on this! Luckily it was only $26, so it isn't like it will hurt me but I am so frustrated that they are doing this! Has this ever happened to you through Amazon? And if so did you ever get it resolved?

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 8:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Shopping

• Ive never had a problem with amazon but i just started using that site this year
    meg986

Answer by meg986 at 8:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have never had a problem with Amazon before. Perhaps instead of faxing your credit card statement over, they can speak with your bank manager? I personally wouldn't want to fax unnecessary paperwork over either. I had an issue before with another company charging me five times for one order and all it took was one phone call to fix it. Good luck!
    HistoryPixie

Answer by HistoryPixie at 8:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Love Amazon and I have never had any problems with them.

LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 10:48 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I would just deal with your credit card company at this point.
    CollinsMommy729

Answer by CollinsMommy729 at 10:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2011