What are you having for supper?

I know by the time I read this for ideas, I will have already made supper... but, it's always nice to have ideas anyway. (For tomorrow!)

mommasboys2926

Asked by mommasboys2926 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Food & Drink

• dh is bringing home Pizza Hut..probably pepperoni.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• a casserole with chicken, green beans , crispy onions... i don't know the details because my s/o is cooking tonight. he never cooked for the 3 years we have been together but about 2 months ago he downloaded an app on his iphone and he has been cooking his tail off. its very cute. lol
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 8:05 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Orange chicken, jasmine rice, and broccoli. Homemade =) Smells SOO good.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 8:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• What my family calls french bread loaf. I take and cut the top of a french bread off and then tear out the soft insides. I brown a lb of hamburger and mix a can of cheese soup and the bread crumbs with it. I place that mix back in the bread shell and top it will slice cheese and the bread top and put it in the oven long enough to melt the cheese. I like it because its quick and easy
    meg986

Answer by meg986 at 8:18 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Fried chicken tenders, mac&chz and peas&carrots
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 8:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Steak and blue cheese salad for my husband and me and the kids are having the steak and salad separate with a side of corn on the cob.
    romanojm

Answer by romanojm at 9:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i was going to make some pasta, but when i got home the power was out through the whole town. so we went to the nearest town that is on a different power company and went out for pizza
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Top sirloin steak, italian potatoes (potatoes boiled with parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary and a little butter and onion) - plus corn and probably a green salad. That organge chicken, jasmine rice listed above sounds delicious too!
    pocmom

Answer by pocmom at 11:22 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Asian Pork Chops
    Brown Rice
    Steamed Snow Peas
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011