Im trying to get pregnant

i'm 17 years old and i've been trying to get pregnant , i know im young but someone special is dieying and she would really want to see my kid 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• and you just happen to already have a cafemom account?

go back to high school...
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Really? Not a good idea.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 8:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• There seems to be an unusual amount of trolls on this board sometimes. But fine I guess if your not a troll trying to get an emotional response we would need to hear more of the situation. Who is dying exactly?
    lizziebreath

Answer by lizziebreath at 11:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I understand you want that special someone to see your child, but more importanty I am hoping you truly love the person your are TTC with or at least know that they and yourself will be able to provide, love, and care for a baby(not saying you couldn't)!! Even if this loved one doesn't have a chance to see your child I would think they would understand that!! GL and best of wishes to you!!
    Hopeful_Gam

Answer by Hopeful_Gam at 9:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011