I am 14 weeks along, when should I start feeling my baby move?

At our last ultrasound (12 weeks). The baby was moving. all around but I could not feel it. The doctor said that was fine and perfectly normal. Here I am 2 weeks later and still nothing. At what point should I start to worry? I do not have another appointment until the 22nd. Should I call and make one sooner?

******Pulled out the book "Your Prenancy -Week by Week". This is my 4th pregnancy, first 3 I MC'd, so everything was in the attic. I wasn't ready to get it out yet but I made DH go up and bring everything down! Thanks Ladies!!******

JGordonNo1Fan

Asked by JGordonNo1Fan at 8:43 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• 18-22 weeks is when baby is big enough to feel movement. Do you have a baby book with a week-by-week break down to let you know what to expect during each week of pregnancy?
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• normally you don't feel the baby till 16-18 weeks at the earliest, you are fine, no need to panic
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 8:46 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I've read that some women feel the baby as early as 16 weeks (sometimes earlier!) and some as late as 24 weeks. I didn't feel her until almost 22 weeks.
    itsmommalori

Answer by itsmommalori at 8:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• With my first, I didn't feel him move until I was 4-5 months pregnant. With my second, I started feeling her move at around 20 weeks. With each consecutive pregnancy you will feel movement earlier than the first. *For me* it felt like little butterflies low in my abdomen. Kinda like gas. I wouldn't worry just yet.

How Big Is Baby?

Your little one is currently between 3.2 to 4 inches (from crown to rump) and weighs in at around 1.52 ounces. He's about the size of a lemon.

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 8:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• there is a book called "your pregnancy week by week" and there are countless sites online with week by week break downs. vote me down again if you must (whoever you are...), I'm just trying to let OP know that there are resources available to help answer a lot of pregnancy questions and put your mind at ease. good luck on the rest of your pregnancy.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 8:54 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i started feeling DD kick, well the 1st time i felt her kick was at 16 weeks & 4 days, its usually around 15-17 weeks ! NOT LONG TO GO... :)
    ZoeyMariah.

Answer by ZoeyMariah. at 2:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• still at 11 weeks loll but was interesting Qstn and answers as well as .. it always gd to know ;) thx all
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:53 AM on Jun. 7, 2011