18 mo's later still having pains??

I had dd 18 mo's ago all naturally with a midwife in a bathtub. I had some first degree tears internally that she stitched up to just help stop the bleeding. But when I get close to my period I just hurt. It feels like something is inside of me. I've had a 6 week exam after dd was born and everything was fine. She siad i healed really well. It just constantly feels like something is up there. I don't have an IUD or anything. I'm going to be starting in about a week or so and right now my whole vagiana hurts, the lips, on the inside, everything. We won't have insurance for at least another month, so the doctor is out of the question for now. Has anyone else ever had this?? The midwife kind of pulled out my placenta and about two days after dd was born I did get an infection, but it went away within a week.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in General Parenting

• It possible you have pelvic inflamatory disease. When you can afford it, go to your doc.
    crazy4u49033

Answer by crazy4u49033 at 9:00 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Hun, you need to see a doctor. There is no way around it. Just go as soon as you can ok?
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 9:01 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• if the pain is where you tore it's from low progesterone? I think thats what it is. There is a hormones cream that u can put on it that swells it back up to what it should be normally. I used it for a bit works really well ask your doc! and or re-occuring infection. have u had a fever at all?
    strawberryLVR

Answer by strawberryLVR at 9:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I haven't had any fever. I've always had really bad/painful periods. Before I got pregnant I was seeing a gyn who was in the process of testing me for endometrosis. But after he accused me of not taking my meds when I complained about pain and I told him that I have a screw in my knee, a chipped spine, and six screws in my shoulder I TAKE my pain meds and he perscribed me paxil because he said I had PMS, I quit going to him :) But this pain is different than it was before I had dd.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Go to a doc.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011