Ur dh/so says there faithful...do u beleave them?

this is just a question. i have been with dh for 8 yrs. i have been faithful but makes me wonder has dh had the oppitunity, would he, has he. it just makes me wonder if he has or not. i beleave him when he says" never i never want to make u mad ur crazy let alone put my d#$% in a vice and let u have control"..haha. i love my dh. anyone ever wonder.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• You are going to drive yourself insane fussing over this.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I've been with my husband since we were 17 (15 years) and I know he's faithful.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• ohh i dont wonder it all the time. just every so offten when i watch something on tv..makes me just wonder. i dont pick fights about it or anything. live happily. :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• We have a very faithful and trusting marriage. I have never had a doubt about him being dishonest towards me. Honestly, I am extremely sick and tired of hearing about this. I live in a military town and adultery is way too common here and it's getting old to have to hear about it so much. If you aren't happy in your marriage or relationship and have to find affection elsewhere, why continue the relationship? If I for any reason ever felt the urge to want to be appreciated by another man, my husband and I would be having a long discussion and figuring out where to go from there.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I know my dh is faithful, I wouldn't even question it for a moment.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have been with mine for 7 years and I KNOW he has been faithful but that doesn't mean the "what ifs" never cross my mind. A few years ago we were living 1000 miles apart for 6 months while he got a job and settled in PA and I worked and stayed with my mom in FL. He had 6 months of "opportunity" and I know he never did anything even remotely questionable...but at the time I stressed about it.
    Sooooo yes, I sometimes wonder but that's just MY insecurity. If I'm honest with myself I know I have nothing to worry about.
    Nicoles2LilRams

Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My husband hasn't done anything to make me question his loyalties to me.
    hopeandglory53

Answer by hopeandglory53 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I believe my husband.. we have been together since I was 14 and he was 16 and love each other more then anything plus he knows I would cut it off lol
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I fully trust my hubby. He is away on business with both a male and a female coworker, not to mention the hundreds of other people at the conference and the local, but I know that he is 100% faithful. It's never been a worry I've had. I know who he is and who he is, is not someone who would cheat.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• yep 100%
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 12:37 AM on Jun. 7, 2011