Does making a guy who stopped talking to their mom turn you off or not??I just want to run the other way.

What words of wisdom can I tell this person? I really care about him but as a friend. We are both taken..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I would have guessed she meant dating, but she said they're both taken. Could she have meant meeting? Or making friends with?
    If it's not someone you're involved with, I don't see why it should matter. My husband hasn't seen or spoken to his mother in about 14 years, and that's fine with me. She will never meet my children. Ever.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• "Does making a guy who stopped talking to their mom"
    I'm sorry, I don't understand what you're asking.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Your question makes no sense. I would like to answer, but do not get it.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Ok I'm going to take the word "making" out of the question and respond with:

It depends on the reason he is not speaking with his mom anymore. It would bother me that they don't speak and I'd hope we could resolve that but again, it really depends on what is going on...
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Run the other way
    Jennhv

Answer by Jennhv at 9:29 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Anyone else with words of wisdom???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:30 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• So he stopped talking to his mom or he is a mommas boy either way run.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• There may be a very good reason he stopped talking to his Mother. She could be a toxic personality. I haven't spoken to my father in 11 years for exactly that reason.. If there doesn't appear to be a good reason make sure he knows tomorrow is promised to nobody. There is no pain like the pain of unspoken words. Be they words of love, acceptance or apology. I had a family member dying of AIDS in 1988. Many members of our family shunned him. When it was too late they regretted not being there.. 20+ years later there are regrets that have changed entire families. If you cut someone out of your life be sure it is a good reason and that you can live with it.

GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 10:19 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Thanks Ladies.By the way CassieRae3. I learned does making in my honors English class. So please spare me the grammar police attitude on me.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2011