How do you cope with stress?

I am very stressed, I am in college, work 2 jobs and have a 16 month old. I just found out i am pregnant with our second child, and my husband is not too thrilled but is supportive. What can I do to calm down and keep myself busy.
I appriecaite all the advice!

Thank you!

momsjourney126

Asked by momsjourney126 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Take long walks, take warm baths in the dark with candles lit and no noise and just lay there and relax, go to the mall with your girl friends and window shop and grab a bite to eat, go get a pedicure, get involved with church and talk to other people...it always helps when there are positive church ppl around. Congrats bye the way
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Drink chamomile (sp) tea and start a project to keep yourself busy. You could get a baby book and spruce it up in your own creative way.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 9:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I get lost in a good book. Even if just for 5 minutes.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:47 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Prayer, meditation, talking with friends, and exercise work for me. I'll be keeping you and the family in my prayers,Hon.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 10:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Do all of the above, make sure you get enough sleep (yeah, right!) and eat nutritious food.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011