Whats the best job to take when ur pregos?

im in my sec or thrid trimester and want to get a job...but not sure what to go for....HELP!!! lol

LilButterfly90

Asked by LilButterfly90 at 9:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Money & Work

• Office?
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• good luck, when i tried to find a job they all looked at my stomach and rolled there eyes......i would def say an office job would be best
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 9:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'd say office job where you're off your feet.
    ArmyGlamour

Answer by ArmyGlamour at 9:50 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I worked in a factory during my entire first pregnancy and in an office during my second. Both were fine for me.
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 9:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Honestly.....good luck finding a job that accepts a very pregnant woman. It's unfair and illegal but many places won't hire you.
    But I would also say an office job.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 9:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• A job that offers good health insurance.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 9:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Something you have experience in or would enjoy doing! Hopefully it's a job you will still have after baby comes so make sure it's something you will want to go back to doing.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 10:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Tanning Salon. Free tans! Spray for you! :)
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• A job testing mattresses. All I wanted to do was sleep during my pregnancies.

Realistically, I'd say look at a temp agency. Most places aren't going to want to hire you because they know you will have to take a leave after the baby and then they'd have to hire all over again...but if it's a temp position, then it's perfect for both parties.
    hill_star03

Answer by hill_star03 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Have you ever thought about working from home? I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 12:59 AM on Jun. 7, 2011