Solid questions

Do you give solid right after his bottle of milk or do you wait a hour after his bottle then solid? My son usually eats every 3 hours and sometimes he's not too hungry between feeding so just wondering when is the best time to feed solid?
He's 6 months if you need to know.

Amy2079

Asked by Amy2079 at 9:56 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• The best thing would be is to give him his bottle first, give him 3/4 of his bottle then offer him a few spoonfulls of food. That way he will be happy and it will be less stressfull on you.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 10:34 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• bottle then solids! solids r just for fun not really a meal!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i useually wait until my lil one wakes up from his morning nap and he is in a good mood, then i give him some solids, he always wants the bottle after.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 1:15 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I always do food first and then a bottle. She eats great and still wants the bottle.
    jteffs

Answer by jteffs at 6:45 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I always did a little of the bottle than a little of the solids, i know i wouldn't feel like drinking a huge glass of milk and then try to choke down something with the consistency of cream of wheat lol. A little of each at a time seems to work. GL
    Genice6

Answer by Genice6 at 10:43 AM on Jun. 7, 2011