I Need Help??????????? adult content

I think i am 4 weeks pregnant i may be more i been… ... I think i am 4 weeks pregnant i may be more i been having pain on my left side in a lot of pain i even been feeling sick but never throw up i have headcahs what is this i had my period last month but it wasnt like it suppose to be it was brown ...

BrittBrat1992

Asked by BrittBrat1992 at 9:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• whats your question?
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 10:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You could have had implantaion bleeding depending on when it happened, have you taken any tests? are you late for af? If you test negative at home I would get a blood draw.
    ab5251380

Answer by ab5251380 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• When i had my period it wasnt like usely in it short in lighter then my regular period i have irregular periods so i use the calendar to track my days
    BrittBrat1992

Comment by BrittBrat1992 (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Implantation bleeding is completely different from your cycle,Implantation bleeding is never fresh blood because it takes the blood longer to get out of your system with implantation bleeding.Also irregular cycles make it harder to conceive.If you think you might be pregnant take a test,If it's negative wait a week or so and test again.My doctor has always told me wait until your missed period that way you don't get your hopes up.Good Luck
    ArmyWife8992

Answer by ArmyWife8992 at 5:36 PM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I forgot something,Also with implantation bleeding it's very little if any at all,you will only see it when you wipe.And it would never be like a regular cycle,Hope this helps.
    ArmyWife8992

Answer by ArmyWife8992 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 7, 2011