What to eat the day before my induction??

Im getting induced on Wednesday, wondering what I should eat tomorrow... Any suggestions? I am thinking light!! lol

lovemyconner

Asked by lovemyconner at 10:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• everything and anything lol.. they starve you at the hospital...
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• whatever you want.... lol, I wouldn't worry...
    Camilletnt

Answer by Camilletnt at 10:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• are you having a vaginal delivery? I would make sure with your doctor, but I was induced both times with my 2 girls. I had a vaginal birth with both. I ate whatever with my first up until I went to the hospital and I went at like 1030 in the morning. With my second (diffrent dr) I got induced at 4am he told me I could eat whatever I wanted the night before and for breakfast make it light like a piece of toast or something like that.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 10:16 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• i ate light because i was terrified i was gonna go #2 in labor. stupid? maybe. but it worked for me! i had ramen-type noodles and other easy on the tummy foods and didn't feel all too starving because i was too stuffed full of baby to eat much anyways!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 10:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Eat what you like the day before and eat a light breakfast before you go in. You are in for a lot of work and need your energy!! You probably wont get anything else to eat until after baby is born while you are in the hospital.
    foxracing43701

Answer by foxracing43701 at 11:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• eat whatever you want they do starve you (i was induced twice) but if your lucky they might give you a popsicle to eat while your waiting lol
    tomsjennabean

Answer by tomsjennabean at 11:13 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Bulk up like runners - complex carbs & protein, lol! You're gonna need the energy! GL!
    Anonymous