Is this possible????

Is it possible to only be fertile 2 months out of the year??? I have a friend that is preg with number 3 and has been preg the same time everytime. She is always due between the end of may and the middle of june. They try all year old and with out fall she gets preg around aug.
I'm also wondering because my husband and i have been trying and don't even feel like i'm ovulating. I am because i'm having my period, but the only time i've noticed the mucuse stuff(egg white looking) was in june of 2005 when i got preg with my daughter.
Does anyone one know about this or has it happened to you????

EJsHottMama

Asked by EJsHottMama at 12:53 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• depending on your age, yes it could be possible to not ovulate every month.

IDK though... a large percentage of babies are born in the summer though... Logic for this is that late fall and winter are boring and cold so people have sex more... to keep warm and because of the boredom LOL so maybe that's why she's always due and the same time.
    Anonymous

• Um. . . is your friend a teacher? I know that my friend has 3 kids all born during summer vacation. She says she didn't time it but. . .

I agree with pp it is possible to not ovulate every month. A friend's daughter rarly ovulated. I'd say talk to your Doc. about it.
    chrissmom734

Answer by chrissmom734 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 11, 2008