what should i do if my baby has alot of gas?

my baby fusses alot,should i buy somthing for her tummy?

proudparent573

Asked by proudparent573 at 8:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• mylicon is a life saver for gas
    TattooedBeauty

Answer by TattooedBeauty at 9:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i agree with tattooedbeauty, mylicon is fabulous! and the best part is that there isnt a limit on how often to administer it. so on my dd's bad days i'd put it straight in the bottle and it would go right in her belly with the culprit. bicycle legs are also a nice way to keep them distracted while the drops are working. goo luck!
    madismummy

Answer by madismummy at 9:04 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• A good probiotic will help naturally and you can put that in their drink also pepermint is great for gasiness. email me for my website if you would like.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 10:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• If you nurse, watch what you eat.
    Make sure to burp her after she eats.
    Let her lay on her tummy...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• symethicone drops
    MidniteMochaMom

Answer by MidniteMochaMom at 12:39 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Mylicon gas drops worked wonders for my gassy, fussy babies. I highly recommend it. Sometimes a warm bath helped them relax their muscles enough to release some excess gas.
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 1:17 AM on Jul. 12, 2008

• Gripe water. It can be found in the pharmacy aisles at stores. It is an all natural product. The gas drops don't even hold a candle to it. Also perfect for colic and something that gas drops can not even begin to remedy.
    Anonymous