What are some fun babyshower games?

campbellb3421

Asked by campbellb3421 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The measuring game. Where you have some ribbon/string and everyone guesses how big the belly is. I played a game at one shower where there was a big bowl of rice and little safety pins mixed in. You put a blindfold on the person and they have 30 sec. (or however long) to find as many pins as possible. The baby food game, take the labels off the baby food and everyone has to guess just by looking. Ummm...baby pictures. You could either to celebrities or people at the party. You get the baby pictures and everyone has to guess who the baby turned out to be. Oh there are so many more but I can't think of them, lol.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 10:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• When I threw my friends baby shower, the biggest hit was cravings charades. I had my friend write out a list of her cravings. Things like flaming hot Cheetos, the smell of laundry detergent, sex... anything that she just really wanted or like more then usual. We broke into two groups and played charades. it was super funny!! We also made little cards and put ribbons through them. If you were caught crossing your legs by someone, they could take your card, or if you caught someone, you could take one of their cards. At the end, whoever had the most cards won a prize. Then we took the cards, and each person at the shower wrote a personal little note to the baby that my friend was going to put in his baby book.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 12:56 AM on Jun. 7, 2011