Why do men like to keep things on the hush hush?

Why is it that when talking about a mans past sex life they either want to keep it hush hush or plain lie about how many woman they have been with? And why do they act differently towards the person or persons they've had sex with in the past if they by chance run into these people or persons ? Any ideas would be great thanks....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Relationships

• idk i would like to know that to. my husband hates the first female he slept with and idk why he wont tell me . he just says he hates her and never wants to see her again. and she kept calling him when we lived back home and kept trying to get in contact . maybe ill ask again tonite lol
    Anonymous

• cause maybe they don't want to disappoint you with how many people they have been with cause they were sluts. thats why i don't tell my husband how many and i don't want to know how many he has been with. it's not important cause now its just me and him for the rest of our lives. i just wish we had been each others first. they might act differently but i doubt it's cause they had sex with them but about why or how they broke up.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Me and my hubby don't talk about our sex histories, and I like it that way. He completely ignores all of his Ex's though, I personally think he's being a little rude. I wouldn't mind if he waved at a person he spent years of his life with, but it's his choice and he feels the need to ignore them and pretend they don't exist.
    Anonymous