Possible Pregnancy??

I had my son 07-20-10. I had an IUD but my body rejected it. Now I have Implanon, March 09, 2010. I kinda had a period at the end of March and another one the end of April/beginning of May. I havent had one for June yet but I had a little spot one day. I have been sleepier, hungrier, gasier, and the other day I smelt one of my favorite foods and almost threw up. My stomach has been hurting and I think I might be peeing just a little bit more and I've also gained a little in my stomach(my pants are a little tighter than normal). But my breast arent hurting. Any help??

v_outlaw

Asked by v_outlaw at 10:39 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• your parinoid becuase your wanting to become pregnant so badly lay off the snack cakes :) or else share them with me im almost 8 wks long :) take care
    angelmom1989

Answer by angelmom1989 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I dont want to be pregnant. And I havent been eating junk foods..just eating more than usual at meal time.
    v_outlaw

Comment by v_outlaw (original poster) at 7:10 PM on Jun. 7, 2011