Ok I am the one that asked about my belly getting hard, but I am timing them?

ok so for those that don't know I keep getting this my belly keeps getting completely hard all over except my belly button lol. That part is all flat while the rest is hard and my belly is so hard that it feels like my belly can't stretch anymore and my hips start hurting. So some are telling me it is probably BH well I am 31 weeks tomorrow. I go back to the dr thursday, but here is the schedule so far I wrote them down. first one was at 1014-1016pm. second one was at 1022-1024pm and the third was at 1035-1036pm it is 1040 rught now

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I would call your OB. They seem somewhat consistant. It is better to be safe. They may recommend that you try the water and laying on your side first before coming in, but they may ask you to come into labor and delivery.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:52 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Are they painful? Try laying on your left side after drinking a couple of glasses of water to see if they subside. If they do not subside you may need to get checked out. They say if you have 4 or more contractions in an hour you need to get looked at. Good luck!!
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• try the water! alot of times women go into preterm labor from dehydration and you dont even realize you are dehydrated! this happened to me on both my previous pregnancies! i got iv fliud monitored and sentt me home!
    cortneydmorris

Answer by cortneydmorris at 11:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• no not really painful just uncomfertable and why I say that is cause it isn't hurting my belly it hurts in my hips, but not really a pain like uncomfertable. I just had another one at 1045-1047pm
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• but baby is still moving after I get them and even while I am having them baby trys to move
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• u shoud go to the dr i had the same thing at 32 weeks and thought they were bh and i called my dr and told me 2go the er they hooked me i was haviong contractions thankfully i wasnt dialated but they did have to give me meds to stop them i would call your on call dr and see what he/she thinks
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 10:51 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Keep us updated. I hope all is well.
    amber1330

Answer by amber1330 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Im 27 weeks and have BH contractions all the time. sometimes they are only a couple of minutes apart and will come and go for almost an hour. My doctor said I was fine but everyone is different.
    campbellb3421

Answer by campbellb3421 at 2:02 AM on Jun. 7, 2011