How do you fell abowt the ekonomic situation in the US

How do you fell abowt the ekonomic situation in the US? I fell like we shuld legalise mariwana and prostitushun and it well be good

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Gwes u rlly r boured.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:02 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Bwahahahahahaha........
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:03 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I just got a migraine all of a sudden
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:06 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think things will pick up in the economy when everyone understands the value of a decent education.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:09 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• its spelled AKONOMIC! Duh!!! lol
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• LMBO.....I know this had to be a joke. Somebody run out of questions to ask?...LOL.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 11:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• You know what is SO sad though. I swear I have seen things so very similar to this in people's facebook status' and I don't think they are being facetious!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:24 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

Answer by momof030404 10 minutes ago

------------------------------
    It IS Sad!!!!
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 12:35 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Has any of u stop to think that the OP might have a learning disability?? Anyway, with making pot legal? Hmmmm I do not know about that one. But making prostitution legal?? Hell Ya!! This way the women will have to be monitored by a doctor and have annual check ups ect. Then since the women wouold be considered entrepreneurs or a "small business" owner..lol they will have to pay taxs on the money they make. Then think of ther money that will be saved in the law enforcement sector!! No more stupid stings on a practice that has existed for 1000' of yrs!! If prostitution was supposed to stop, don;t ya think it would have happened by now?? Sex is a natural thing and everybody has to or wants to have it. So if u can make money out of it, then why the hell not??
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sex is a natural thing and everybody has to or wants to have it. --

uh, no..completely NOT true. no one HAS to have sex. and..NOT ALL want to have it, either.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 8:18 AM on Jun. 7, 2011