Pink and green for xmas?

I have a pink cordouroy (sp???) dress with a light green ribbon around the waist, and dark pink and dark green polka dots on it for my daughter. It was a gift, but it's the cutest little thing. I was thinking about putting this on her as her Christmast outfit, yes because it's cute, but also because it her size now. My husband said it looks more like an Easter outfit. I don't think it will fit her by then. Do you think these colors are season appropriate? Yes, this is a silly question, but I want to see how many people agree with me.

JDanesMommy

Asked by JDanesMommy at 1:03 PM on Dec. 10, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• It's corduroy so it obviously a heavier dress meant for winter. I say go for it. I think it's nice to think outside the box. I get tired of the same green and red with white trim Christmas outfits ALL the time. It's nice to do something different and that dress sounds ADORABLE!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:12 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• [A_Very_Girly_Christmas_0Preview.jpg]

as you can see, I'm OK with pink and greens for Christmas LOL

that's a digital scrapkit I made.

flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:05 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• I would go ahead and wear it, as long as it's not a spring/summer dress I don't think it would be inappropriate for the season. At least not based on the colors.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 6:13 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Thanks ladies.. I think I'm going to go for it :)
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 2:20 PM on Dec. 11, 2008