Why do some guys turn into jerks when there female gets pregnant..

jamarr1

Asked by jamarr1 at 11:10 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• Because of the obvious thats why. Its not right, its not fair but its men being men sadly. But on the plus side sometimes you get a real awesome man that stands by your side through it all and loves you even more in the end like my DH <3
    myownhappiness

Answer by myownhappiness at 11:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Because they still have a lot of growing up to do.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:14 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• THEIR female.
    Their female? Hahaha. Sounds like a stag and his doe. Hehe.
    I think men feel jealous and think the baby will take away all the attention from him. Immaturity.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 11:15 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• aw thanks everyone i need that advice sometimes and it really helps.
    jamarr1

Comment by jamarr1 (original poster) at 11:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I'm not anyone's "female" I'm his bitch, baby mama LMAO....

I dunno for real...I guess it's cuz they are immature. My hubby was always sweet to me and found me super sexy as a pregnant woman.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:32 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• They are scared and nervous about the new life that is coming into the world. They feel that they will have to take on protecting and caring for this family by himself. He just gets scared.

They calm down after they see that they have you in their corner, if he has any sense...
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 11:41 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• FIRST OF ALL DONT CALL URSELF A "FEMAL" UR A WOMAN, A LADY, A PERSON. U MAKE URSELF SOUND LIKE A DOG WHEN U SAY FEMAL, AND ITS BELITTING........THE OTHER THING IS THE MAN IS AN ASS, DONT SELL URSELF SHORT, U DESERVE MUCH MUCH MORE, UR BETTER THAN THAT, DONT FORGET THAT! :)
    SARAHSON

Answer by SARAHSON at 12:00 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• I think most of the time they are jerks before, not after. I know my ex was, I just didn't see it at the time. He treated me like shit but I was in love and didn't realize I deserved to be treated way better. So it's no wonder he didn't stick around.
    glam.fairy

Answer by glam.fairy at 12:01 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• because they are scared of what's to come and how they are going to provide and everything
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 7:16 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• The guys that turn into jerks, need to grow up. My husband isn't one of those guys. In fact, he appreciated me more, and I felt more respected by him because I was now the mother of his child...THATS a man. The guys that get girls pregnant and turn into jerks...they're just little boys still. They'll grow up
    monstersmommy20

Answer by monstersmommy20 at 2:01 AM on Jun. 8, 2011