The fricken ant bit me!!

I was sitting on the couch minding my own buisness and all of a sudden my arm started to sting. One of those huge black ants bit me! It didn't even know they would bite! We have ant bait out (our house has been invaded) but what are your suggestions on getting rid of these darn things?

amber1330

Asked by amber1330 at 11:11 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Home & Garden

• I don't know what kind of ant it was exactly or I could recommend something.
    Fire ants, carpenter ants, sugar ants....there are all kinds that come in the house.
    If anything try ant baits, you can buy them at the grocery store and place in/under cabinets and things. Follow directions for safety for children.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 9:33 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• do u mean sting? not stink lol
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:17 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• LOL...stink
    We have little spiders and we get bitten often we did bomb the house the other day it helped......for now :/
    Somehow they find their way back to us. Try rubbing alcohol often on the bite.
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 12:22 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Lol, thanks for pointing that o to me :) could you imagine a bug bite that started to make your arm stink? Oh boy. Anyways yes, I meant sting.
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 7:47 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• o-out*
    amber1330

Comment by amber1330 (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Jun. 7, 2011