Views on polygamy adult content

what are your thoughts? for it? practicing it now? never would? should it be legal? i think it should be legal and would practice if given the right opportunity. (who doesn't want their best friend to spend their life with them?)

takes_a_village

Asked by takes_a_village at 11:20 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Relationships

• I think it sounds like a great lifestyle. People should be able to do what makes them happy. I also see alot of benefits to it. I would love to have a couple sister wives. I have been discussing it with my husband and we would like to find another wife. Benefits include not only companionship, but more incomes, more children (my fave!), more hands to help out, stay at home mothers, and of course lots of love!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:27 AM on Jun. 24, 2011

• i have no problem with it. I personally wouldnt do it cause jealousy would get the best of me lol
    JordonMichelle

Answer by JordonMichelle at 11:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I have no problem with adults doing with they want to do, but I don't think children should be brought into it. I personally think it is gross and if my husband wants to sleep around, he's certainly not doing it my house and not having children with these people. No it should not be legal, because what's to stop a bunch of friends "marrying" just so they can get health insurance or welfare or tax breaks?
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 11:26 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• Are there any polygs here on CM? If there are I have never seen them, but I would be interested in learning more about the lifestyle. It's quite an interesting take on marriage. It's not for me, but I have no problem with it.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 11:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I mean I wouldn't do it. But I don't think it should be illegal. as long as it is consenting and not forced or prearranged. If they all love each other why not ....

marie0430815

Answer by marie0430815 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My personal views are that anyone should be able to be with whoever they want. As long as it doesn't involve children being married to old men, or anyone being pushed into a marriage...if it's CONSENTING adults then I don't have a problem with it.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 11:23 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I couldn't do it.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I couldn't personally do it. ( I am a bit jealous and want to be my man's center of attention) but if that's what they want then they can go for it. I would rather have a maid lol than a wife but if they are happy with it then all the more ower to them, I thnk it being illegal is silly, just like I believe gay marriage should be legal. You love who you love and if a certain lifestyle works for you then I think you should do what makes you happy.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 11:48 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• IF I WASNT A JELOUS PERSON I WOULD DO IT, BUT I THINK I WOULDNT LIKE TO SHARE, BUT THE WHOLE I LOVE U U LOVE ME WE LOVE THEM THING IS COOOL
    SARAHSON

Answer by SARAHSON at 11:58 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• I think I would skin any women who came near my man let alone touch him. I think it's a bunch of crap and I hate that fact that they take what is said in the bible and twist the words around so men can suit their needs.
    amanda_23

Answer by amanda_23 at 6:14 AM on Jun. 7, 2011