Is it normal?

I have realized that after having my second child, my periods are no longer like they used to be. Now, instead of having period symptoms (i.e. acne, bloating, etc.) during the actual period, I get them during ovulation. Has this happened to anyone else?

My main question, however, is this: does anyone get gas during their ovulation? Not the "pass gas" kind, but the "stuck in your stomach and it hurts" kind of gas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:21 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Health

• I have noticed that my cycle has changed with after my pregnancies, too. I think it has something to do with hormonal changes in your body. I have different things happen at ovulation now than I did before I had kids. The body changes after pregnancy in a lot of ways, so you are not alone!
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 11:25 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• My cycle has changed since having kids. I don't feel ovulation any more and I use to so I guess it's possible that this is just your new cycle it might change.
    3mclark

Answer by 3mclark at 11:28 PM on Jun. 6, 2011