Do your kids know how to fix their bed starting with freshly clean sheets? Starting with the fitted sheets and the rest should come easy ;)

Well today I asked my kids to strip their bunk beds so I can wash all their bedding stuff and they did but when it comes to fixing their beds I HAVE TO DO IT at least the fitted sheet. Well today I decided to have them fix their beds all the way. And my ds who 9 came back to me saying he could not fix it....I told him go back and start over and do it slow sure enough he DID IT I was so proud of him and you ca tell he was too ;)
Well my dd who is 7 was having trouble but did it too. OMG now I can feel that washing their bedding will come easy for me. Thought I'd share ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Jun. 6, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Luckily my kids have foam mattresses so putting sheets on are easy. My girls (10 and 8) have bunkbeds and they put their own bedding on. They have since they were like 7 (they had smaller individual beds before this year). My 5yo can get hers on, too. Her bed is slightly bigger than a toddler bed. My 9yo son has a regular mattress but it's on the floor. The only time he has issues is when it's an old sheet that doesn't fit right.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:57 PM on Jun. 6, 2011

• my kids are only 2 and 3... my 3 yr old trys to put on the fitted sheet but can pull it tight enough but she gets the idea.. my 2 yr old couldnt careless about making beds or doing anything
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• DS(7) can do it pretty well - though he usually likes to pretend he can't and sit there fighting it and the pillow case for 10 mins with a big dramatic show (This is so hard. Wah Wah wah.) I go in to show him how, and he thinks I'm going to do it, and then leave for him to do it himself and he sees his not doing it isn't going to work and he miraculously does it in 5-10 mins tops.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• Sure my kids can change a bed. They even do mine sometimes!
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 8:20 AM on Jun. 7, 2011

• no i am in trouble help
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 1:35 PM on Jun. 7, 2011